Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What if you could change the world?

I've wondered can one person change anything? Do the decisions I make today change what tomorrow will hold? Why does it matter what I decide to do with my life today when tomorrow will be here in only a matter of moments? Does my effort make a difference? Does it really matter if I take that one extra step?
 
Yes! A simple answer but I'll explain why.  There is a song that asks us the questions "Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need? Have I cheered up the sad and made someone feel glad? If not, I have failed indeed." Every day is an opportunity of a lifetime. Some days we think to ourselves "that can wait until tomorrow" or "I should probably do that". These moments often get postponed to when it is too late and it doesn't matter anymore.  "There is a danger in thinking the words someday I will, when all it means is not this day. " Decisions determine our destiny! By making a choice you are saying to the universe that I am in control of my future and I will decide what happens. These are the moments that change the world!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment